Private Blog

We now have a private blog. Please leave a comment with your email if you would like to keep up with the Adams'.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

confession

This week I have learned something about myself....
I could spend hours in places like...







Why you may ask?
Maybe it is my Organizing fetish.
Maybe it is a strange love of Office supplies.
Maybe I'm just weird.

Also, Dishwashers and I have a love/hate relationship.
Here is my plea:
Why must you cause problems when I need you most?  I've been feeling crummy and the dishes have piled higher than normal.  Please don't break down when you are only 2 months old!

Geez, I wonder if we can get a refund?

1 comment:

  1. I am just the same with those office supply stores!! haha so funny. I could live there and probably purchase everything inside.

    ReplyDelete