Private Blog

We now have a private blog. Please leave a comment with your email if you would like to keep up with the Adams'.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Quickie

I fully believe that life just does not slow down.  This can of course be a good thing, however,  blogging does not usually end up at the top of the list.  So here's the rundown:

Mike
  • Still working at Fusion Imaging and absolutely loving it.  He works extremely hard and has some great success because of that.
  • Primary teacher of the 6-year olds and wow, they are a rowdy bunch!  He is great with them though and they of course love Brother Mike.
  • School...well let's not go there...online is rough to keep up with.
Kourt
  • Started working at a Chiropractic office in January.  It was a scary move to make because America First is a great, consistant job.  Higher pay, better hours, closer to home, and a great future outweighed that though and I made the change.  It has been so great and a HUGE challenge.  I love it though and am starting to feel more comfortable in my role as office manager.
  • Spends Sundays in the Nursery...and I LOVE it.  Those kids are so darn cute and it definitely makes the two hours I spend with them go by really quickly.  I don't know what I'll do once I have to start actually going to a class!
  • School...once again, let's not go there...
We are also planning an addition to our little family...our puppy will hopefully be born this week!  I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Add a couple kids to the mix & life is non-stop! It's awesome though!!

    Ok, so tell me how you changed your fonts on the titles & stuff! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! yay! Funny how I live just downstairs and yet it's still fun to hear what you guys are up to. Sounds like you guys are busy busy busy! My only advice....get that school done ASAP! You'll love yourself for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you two are super busy! I got way excited when I read you were "planning for your new addition", I thought you were gonna announce you were pregnant! A puppy is fun though too! haha it was good seeing you on numerous occasions the past month or so!

    ReplyDelete