Private Blog

We now have a private blog. Please leave a comment with your email if you would like to keep up with the Adams'.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Well it is that time...

I never really considered having my blog private while there are no kids in the picture for Mike and I.  I guess I just never realized how many people could and actually would read our silly blog.  I love that we all have the ability to stay connected to people and what they are doing through blogs.  However, I would like to keep the creeps away.  So I've decided to go private with our blog.  So friends, family, co-workers (old and new), and anyone who is not a creep feel free to leave your email addresses if you would like to keep up with us.  Comment moderation is on so no one else will be able to see your email address.  I stole this idea from a friend and I hope she doesn't mind....but we'll keep this blog as an update blog and our private blog will be at a new address.  Thanks everyone!!  Happy Blogging!!

17 comments:

  1. I have stumbled across your blog and would love to still read it. I hope you don't consider me a creep! I'm going private too, so leave me your email if interested. Thanks!
    cortney.jessop@gbsbenefits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely add me to the list! I love reading your blog! hannahbeus@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to stalk you! :)

    briannanye@gmail.com
    (Brianna Holt)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog when I come across it every once in a while. Thanks! whitneykeys@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better add me! kyleeannwood@gmail.com, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be added! msmoot16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. luv2smile623@gmail.com We love your blog!
    -Rach and Burke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kourtney,

    I've come across your blog and love looking at it from time to time :) Would love to read your new one too!

    Lexi(Fife) Robishaw
    blondebomb13@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kourt! I would love to still be able to read your blog!

    manders_242@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It works fabulous! Glad to see I have people who like the idea! Please, add me! angie.williams@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Better add me on your list!! I also do the public update/private blog thing. Don't know if you knew that. If you need my public blog, let me know!!

    thebarlows99@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete