Private Blog

We now have a private blog. Please leave a comment with your email if you would like to keep up with the Adams'.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

two thousand nine

What a year!  When this year began, I never imagined that I would be where I am twelve months later.  Here's our year in a nutshell...

 
january
  • began month 5 of dating
february
  • Valentine's Day surprise date in the cabin
march
  • "I melt every time you look at me that way..." Rascal Flatts concert
april
  • this guy (and his "big green tractor") stole my heart
may
  • fishing trip, truck rides, and.....
  • LOVE
june
  •  The Engagement
july
  • 4th Celebrations
  • Engagement Pictures
  • Bridals/Groomals
august
  • Mr. & Mrs. Adams - August 4, 2009
  • Honeymooners
september
  • Cabin Dwellers
  • Racoon Catchers
october
  • Park City get-away
  • Big Nerds
november
  • HOME OWNERS!!!....pics to come!!!!
december
  • Merry 1st Christmas
  • And a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute Kourtney. But really you are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! You have been busy this year! :) Tons of fun going on though! You guys are such a cute couple. You look so happy & in love! It's a good reminder to try to remember those first few months and how you feel. Such fun. It will be fun to see what 2010 holds for you guys. Hmmmm....babies??? Ok, maybe not just yet! :) Maybe a trip to St. George to visit your favorite cousin?? ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that post! It is darling. I can't wait to see the pictures of your house. You need to post some soon. I love that we basically have the same last name now! How stinking cool is that?

    ReplyDelete